Subscribe to my full feed.

Monday, October 1, 2007

About My Cheese

I listened to an ex-colleague spoke about his feeling on his career at this moment of time which sparked me to write something out of it.

I decided to tell him about a book that motivated me. I can say that this is the book that has changed the way I wan to lead my life completely.
This book is entitled "Who Moved My Cheese?"

Well I can see some people raised their eyebrows here.
Anyway, if you have not read it before, the story is about 4 mice, each other different mentalities about cheese. The author portrays men as mice, insearching for "better quality and more cheese", which is the equivalent of better life and living conditions.

As such, I was telling him I used to be just like the clueless mouse that does not know what to do. There's this motivational morale to this story and that is "What would you do if you are not afraid?" Basically its to encourage people to disway the thought of thinking of failure without even trying.

Its really motivational for me. If it can change my life, I bet it might just changed yours too.

No comments: