Subscribe to my full feed.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Something from Sunday

I was slacking at home after coming home from fishing. There are two shows which I always tried to catch on SCV every sunday. Firstly its the american choppers show called OCC. I love the bikes despite the fact I don't have the license to ride one. Simply love how they customise the bikes. The other show is actually a supernatural investigation show called Ghost Hunting.

There's this team called TAPS that does the investigation on locations either reported by the owner of house or base on sightings. Many a times of course nothing much or concrete was captured on film. But have you ever wondered why nothing was ever captured on film? I know this sound spooky. My hp rang and gave me a fright at this very moment. I was suppose to be frightening you with what I am about to write.

My brother sort of know someone who's friend is involve in hauntings investigation.
Once there was this house which was said to be haunted. At this moment, my goosebumps has stood up already. The house has been sealed and thus investigation can only be carry out from the outside of the house through the limited sighting and gaps into the house. Motion detectors and cameras were setup. Thats when things go wrong.

After setting up the equipment, they left for a few hours before they headed back to collect the results. Upon returning, they were all surpised that most of the equipments had not function the way they were supposed to be. However, one of the motion detector did sense something inside the house. Since they have no access to the house, they could only make wild guesses of whats in the house.

Now probably this might not have sound frightening afterall.
Such investigations relay on the use of night cameras. I was curious to almost wanting to set up my camera overnight to see if I can "catch" anything. But on second thought, I drop that idea. I'm thinking.... What if I really caught something??!! I'd be scared the hell out of me. But frankly speaking, its not as if I haven't seen "it" before. Just that I refrain myself from coming into contact from such stuff as much as possible. I have a friend that is so curious about such stuff and kept asking if we can "teach" him to see. Yes I know, I can't believe he said that as well.

No comments: