Subscribe to my full feed.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

A Brief History.

Well I guess some might ask : Who's this fella thats writting this blog.
Here's a brief history about me.

I graduated from a polytechnic in 1999. After serving 2 yrs of what most guys would call, Liao Shi Gang (Waste Time), NS, I came into the working society in 2001.

I was fortunate to have found my first job from my first interview attempt.
Those were the days when the economy was still recovering. However the economy did not recover much before it was hit by SARS. Therefore I tide over the recovery in this company over 6 yrs. I got my Long Service Award of cause,but who cares anyway.

After 6 endearing years of running around town to get my bucks, I decided to pen down my own experiences and what other fellow Singaporeans have to say. Be it hilarious, sad or whatever feelings that you got from reading, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

No comments: