Subscribe to my full feed.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tea + Dark Choc

I've been taking dark chocolate after reading this report about how its anti dpressing (phenyl ethylamine) capabilities if taken daily.
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20040601/dark-chocolate-day-keeps-doctor-away
This is not exactly where I read the report but it talks about the actual benefits of dark chocolates.

Not long after, I picked up the habit of drinking chinese tea. What started out as pot admiration, got me into this tea drinking habit. I started to learn about the benefits of drinking tea.

What surprises me more is that I've never felt this good before. I used to be quite a paniky person. I realised lately I don't feel a bit paniky at all. What I feel it just be the combined chemical effect of dark chocolate and tea acting on the body.
But I'm not suggesting that anyone that has paniky try what I'm doing. Just to see if anyone can explain this in terms of medical science here.

No comments: