Subscribe to my full feed.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Trip To Taiwan

These are some pictures which I took during my trip to Taiwan, Taipei. I must say, not only the girls there are pretty, on top of that they have a very orderly train system. Their people boarded and alighted the train in an orderly manner. Even on the escalator, they observe the rule of standing to one side ( for them its on the right). If only Singapore can observe such courtouesy. Anyway, enjoy the pictures.

The Famouse Taipei 101 Tower


The speed of the elevator "1010 metre per min"


On my way to Dan Shui, saw this gorgeous mountain


This is the Taiwanese style Ice Kacang. Its featured on TV before.


This is a famous food in Taiwan. Dao Pock stuffed with vermicelli, the secret is in the red sauce. Taste like sweet sauce. And there's their "Fu Zhou" fishball. Nothing special about the Bao though.


This is the infamous Yue Lao Temple. Singles, remember to visit this temple when you are there in Taipei to ask for blessings

No comments: