Subscribe to my full feed.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Tea Review: MengHai Yi Wu Zheng Shan Da Ye Cha

Chance by this good cooked tea and therefore decided to pick 2 pieces up. The golden soup of the makes looks really attractive. Yes I said golden soup. You might want to imagine to the boiling hot corn oil without the greasiness. I guessed many people would not think highly of an year old tea on top of the fact that its a cooked tea. But having tested the tea myself, it already gives me the confident it might turn out to be another Feng Qing or even better in time to come. The taste is already almost identical to Feng Qing already at this age. Therefore this gives me the confidence to bet on 2 pieces of this tea. The smoothness and easy to drink soup certainly leaves me asking for more during the testing. Hopefully in time to come, it would not disappoint me.

No comments: