Subscribe to my full feed.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Tea Review: Feng Qing Tuo Cha

I just realised I've never wrote a review about this tea before. Its one of the first tea in my collection.
What got me wanting to write about it is because of something which I tried today. It got mee feeling so high after drinking the brew. I told this to a friend and he said that its highly undesirable. So you might be asking what I had done. Well I made 2 brews on Monday and left the leaves in the teapot with some of the undrained tea. This allows the tea to grow really thick within that small quantity of water.

I added in hot water and smelt the tea. Wow.... Something different though its the same old leaves. I took the same usual big sip. Mmm Mmm Mmm !!
The taste of medicine !! If you have read my earlier posts, you should know that I'm one that likes the medicine taste. The same usual smoothness of the tea adds compliment the tea even more. Wow what can I say, its a 10yr cooked pu-erh. No wonder its hard or perhaps can't get them in stores anymore here in Singapore. Let me know if you have some to sell.

No comments: