Subscribe to my full feed.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tea Review: Liu Bao Cha (六宝茶 6 Treasures Tea)

As the name of the tea would suggest, it does taste a little like Ba Bao Cha ( 八宝茶 8 Treasures Tea). However, its certainly not tat sweet. A mellow and easy to drink concoction with a taste richer than Feng Qing. A good tea is hard to come by and this is the last of whats left in the shop which I frequent. I did not purchase it but however “traded” for it with some Kwang Yun Tie Bing. Review for Kwang Yun Tie Bing coming up in the next blog entry.

Coming back to Liu Bao Cha, the tea leaves are very small black leaflets. One look you can tell its an aged tea. The soup base is more of darker but clear orange color. Though I do not have any negative comments about this tea, however its does not surprises me much as well.

No comments: