Subscribe to my full feed.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Raffles Place Part 2

Think some might be waiting for this Part 2. Ok here it is.

Have anyone ever wonder whats it like during lunch time during Raffes Place ? No, I'm not asking those that are working "In" Raffles Place already. Well.... As some might have seen re-enactment of this in some tv shows/local movies, you'll see alot of tissue paper packets lying around. No! Its not because they have forgotten to take it along with them or have littered after they have finished their meals there.
They are actually used as a marker to tell others that those seats have been taken.

For me, my first experience having lunch in Raffles Place really bewildered me. Its really an ugly sight. It really distinguish the Raffles Place Singaporeans from other areas. I mean.. do you see that in neighbourhood? If tissue paper is bad enough, I myself have seen handphones and and even security passes used to reserve seats. What are those fellas thinking....

No comments: