Subscribe to my full feed.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tea Review: Mengku Mu Ye Tun 2007

Just recieved my new tea and was eagered to try it out.





Its another tea cake from Mengku Mu Ye Tun 2007. I proceed with my first brew and was able to smell the fragrance of the tea from a distant away from the sampling cup,"Wen Xiang Bei".

After pouring the first brew over my tea pot, I prepared the 2nd brew and let the tea simmer abit before tasting. Curious to know how it taste like ? Well, its sweet the moment it touched my tongue. I started to slivate right away. If you have tasted Lao Tong Zhi 2003 before, it tasted something similar. Its just that Lao Tong Zhi has a stronger taste. But I still think it fair pretty well for a young tea. It already has the take of a old tea despite its an '07. I'm confident in due time, it will mature to have even a better taste than Lao Tong Zhi. The sweetness of this tea lingers in my mouth for at least 1/2 Hr.

I'm one of the latest that tried this tea and many before me have given very positive feedback about it. But what I am going to say is going to excite many dieting ladies out there. We actually have some guys that are delighted by its dieting effect, loosing inches off the waist. What surprises us most is their diet consist of high cholestrol and calories food. Imagine how much cholestrol when your diet are food prepared with coconut milk and chilli oil.

Having written to this point, its been almost an hour since I took the tea. My tummy is beginning to growl in hunger.. Hehe... Supper time !!

No comments: